AGC Glass Europe offers a wide range of glass solutions that meet your needs when it comes to designing, planning and constructing commercial buildings: choose from high-end vision glazing, decorative or energy producing glass for spandrels, fitting systems and many more.
Find the perfect match for your project by simply browsing through the options below, which we have divided into exterior and interior applications for your convenience.
Just have a quick scroll through and select the one(s) you are looking for. The brands suited to your needs will then show up on the right-hand side of this page.
– Low-e Solar control glass
The Energy range can be described as a Low-e Solar Control range, perfectly combining the performances of low-emissivity products with the characteristics of solar control products. It ensures a good thermal insulation, allows plenty of natural light into the building, but it helps to avoid the penetration of excess heat. It is suitable for all weather conditions, as it effectively controls heat gain in the summer and keeps warmth inside the building during the winter.
- It provides a high thermal insulation which has a positive impact on energy savings, comfort and the environment.
- It reduces the cost of air conditioning and heating, while offering the highest level of natural light.
Especially suitable for residential applications
– pyrolytic coated glazings for enhanced solar control
As the most famous coated glass in the world, Stopsol is a brand recognised for its stunning aesthetics due to its combination of brilliant coatings and extended range of coloured glass. This range of solar control hard-coated glass (type A following EN 1096) delivers good light and energy performances, ensuring the privacy and comfort of people inside the building and reducing air-conditioning costs due to its low solar factor.
Moreover, this product can be used in a number of different ways: as monolithic glass (tempered or not tempered), as laminated glass or bent glass, as double or triple glazing, resulting in the highest level of freedom in processing and design.
- Guarantees a high level of privacy thanks to its reflective coating.
- Infinite shelf-life allows for long-term storage.
- Limitless creativity for architects: one type of glass for all applications.
- A far-reaching range of different and beautiful aesthetics thanks to a combination of three different reflective coatings with a large range of coloured glass.
Ideal for exterior applications such as facades and windows for office and residential buildings. It can also be used for appliances like oven doors and interior applications like partitions.
– the range of AGC clear float glass
Versatility is the reason why Planibel Clear is the glass of choice for applications in the construction, decoration, automotive and high-tech sectors. It can be processed in every imaginable way (grinding, bending, toughening,…) and is often used as a base glass for an entire range of glass products including:
- Mirrors and painted glass, etched matte glass
- Tempered and laminated glass, safety and security glass
- Coated glass:solar-control glass and insulating glass
- Double glazing and triple glazing
Flexibility extends to thickness levels — it is available in a large standard range of 2 mm to 12 mm, or if need be, extra-large size sheets are possible up to 1,500 cm x 321 cm (15 metres). If thin is what you are after, AGC also has a special range of extra-thin glass dedicated to high-tech applications such as electronics, framing and displays, which include glass thicknesses ranging from 2 mm down to 0.85 mm.
– enhance the view with anti-reflective glass
Clearsight is AGC’s exclusive anti-reflective glass. The special anti-reflective coating helps to minimise glare and reduces light reflection to ≤ 1% – significantly lower than conventional float glass. When viewed from the outside, the glass appears highly transparent and does not reflect its surroundings. Objects behind the glass are more clearly visible and can be shown off to full effect. This makes Clearsight the ideal choice for applications where a high degree of transparency and minimal reflection are required.
- Clearsight is produced with both single and double-sided anti-reflective coating.
- Clearsight Double-sided also exists in laminated version.
- Significantly lower light reflection: ≤ 1% (4mm)
- Optimal vision and clarity
- Enhanced contrast for objects in display applications
- Abrasion resistance
- Environmental durability
- More light entering the building
- Can be laminated and used in IGUs
Clearsight can be used for internal and external applications: displays, shop windows, museums, stadiums, canopies, etc.
– magnetron coated glazings combining solar control and low emissivity
Well-known as a top-class solar glazing, Stopray, AGC’s range of soft coatings (type C following EN 1096-1), allows the highest level of natural light into a building but no heat. As a result, it delivers high solar protection while being transparent and maintaining a neutral colour. Always used as double or triple glazing, it is suitable for use in all climates as it controls heat entering in the summer and keeps heat from escaping during the winter. Since Stopray is also available in temperable versions (Stopray T range), this brand offers architects more design freedom and flexibility in their projects.
- Delivers the highest level of selectivity (1.89) — ratio between light transmission (72%) and solar protection (38%).
- Lowers air-conditioning and heating costs, while offering the highest level of natural lighting.
- Available in a large range of neutral colours, light transmission and solar protections levels
- Offers very low thermal insulation (Ug value 1.0 W/m²)
Mainly used for facades in tertiairy and office buildings.
– a solar control glass with pyrolytic low-e coating
Applauded for its superb appearance and visual comfort, Sunergy combines very low light reflection with a large range of colours. This range of solar control hard-coated glass (type A following EN 1096-1) guarantees a good comfort level by combining low E performance (low U value) and high solar control properties (low solar factor).
It also offers architects and glass processors limitless creativity to use a single glass in several ways: single glass, double and triple glazed units, laminated, bent, toughened, enamelled, etc.). Thanks to its pyrolitic technology, this range delivers good light and energy performances and good thermal insulation and is very easy to process.
- Infinite shelf life
- Thanks to the low E characteristics, it has a U value 1,8 W/sqmK, and can be combined with a second low E glass to reduce the U value even more
- Lowers air-conditioning costs thanks to its low solar factor
Excellent for exterior applications such as facades of office buildings. It can also be used for windows in residential buildings.
– point-fixed structural glazing systems
Fitting for clients seeking maximum light and transparency to create spacious, light-filled structures that feel open to the outdoors, yet are fully protected from the weather, Structura is our range of point-fixed structural glazing systems (glasses and fittings).
With a perfectly smooth outside surface, walls made of structural glazing feel transparent and light, revealing the building’s internal load-bearing structure and giving it clean seamless look. All Structura products and processes undergo rigorous mechanical tests and several Technical Approvals from CSTB (France) have been granted.
- Better thermal insulation and transparency of the façade by maximising the use of insulating glass
- Designed to provide maximum safety and complies with strict safety criteria
- One-stop solution: rely on the support and expertise of AGC technical teams in the design and feasibility study of your project
Ideal for commercial exterior applications that want to create a space that has maximum light and feels connected to the outdoors.
– enamelled and heat-treated glass
Colour stability and durability come together in one product – Colorbel. Toughened with one surface fully covered with coloured enamel, and available in numerous colours, this glass guarantees optimal mechanical resistance so it’s highly resistant to extreme temperature differences, UV, scratches and stains. Due to its robust surface, it’s easy to process and install and the fact that it’s non-flammable (resistant up to 100°C) makes it ideal for façade applications
AGC is always striving to add value to its design products and have developed dedicated Colorbel ranges to suit a wide range of living spaces: Colorbel Metallic, Colorbel CM and Colorbel P1 (see below).
- Unlimited colour possibilities: Choose from RAL, metallic shades or matt light-diffusing enamels or create your own. Specific colours can even be developed on request.
- Meets safety glass standards (EN 12150 and EN 14179 for thermally toughened glass and EN 12600 when used in laminated glass).
- Interior applications: kitchens, wall cladding
- Façade applications: spandrels, façade decoration